What you will learn
Marketing (mandatory) - The role and function of marketing in some depth, as well as what influences the behaviour of your customers. You will be able to apply and adapt a marketing mix to satisfy customer needs.
Integrated Communications (mandatory) - The many different ways of communicating with customers, both inside and outside the organisation.
And then you will have the choice of two electives:
Customer Experience - Understand all aspects of your customers’ experience so that you can ensure you deliver expectations in a consistent way. Monitor and measure their satisfaction so that you can make appropriate improvements as necessary.
Digital Marketing - How to apply practical knowledge, including the effective use of a digital marketing toolkit.
What does it cost?*
Your study centre will be able to provide you with the cost of tuition.
Other costs (payable to CIM)
Annual registration fee - £60
Total assessment fees - £435 (£375)**
*Figures based on successful completion at first attempt; this price does not include the fee for any resits required.
**Discount available to members who reside in countries listed as eligible for an international reduced rate.
Do I qualify?
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this module:
- CIM Level 3 Introductory Certificate in Marketing.
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing.
- Any relevant Level 3 qualification.
- Any UK degree or international equivalent.
- International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above).
- Professional practice (suggested one year in a marketing role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 4.
If English isn’t your first language, you will also need to demonstrate
you’ve achieved one of the following English language qualifications
within the last two years:
- IELTS Academic Module with an overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above).
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above.
CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.