Aims of the module
Senior level marketers need to be able to identify the key influences on the future drivers of the organisation and match those with organisational resource to determine future direction. This module will enable you to evaluate the potential impact of emerging contemporary marketing challenges and apply strategic thinking to develop future strategies.
Three units with two learning outcomes each. By the end of this module you should be able to:
Unit 1: Dynamic Marketing Environment
- Critically analyse the changing dynamics of an organisation’s environment
- Determine key business drivers for organisational success
Unit 2: Develop Creative Thinking
- Evaluate the relevance of emerging marketing challenges to the organisation’s future direction
- Critically assess the contribution of the challenges to the value creation of an organisation
Unit 3: Create Insight, Vision and Direction
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of how the organisation can develop a positive response to emerging challenges
- Recommend resource-led innovative approaches to contemporary marketing challenges
- An assignment based on a given scenario relating to an organisation of your choice
Explore the full CIM Marketing Leadership Programme.
CIM level 7
Estimated study time
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre directly
Contact your Accredited Study Centre for the total cost of this module.
Below is a breakdown of the costs:
Assessment cost: £285
Plus Accredited Study Centre tuition fees
Plus CIM annual registration fee of £65.00*
*The registration fee is payable annually for each year of the duration of your studies.
Please note: Fees are reviewed on an annual basis and are subject to change.