Aims of the module
Growth is a key driver within any organisation and developing both a structured and creative approach to determining where potential or existing opportunities exist is an essential skill for senior marketing professionals. The size, type and form of the organisation can help or hinder this process so an in-depth knowledge of the complexities for the organisation and its context is critically important to facilitate decision making at the strategic level.
This module is designed to enable the marketer starting with a wider view of organisations to focus down onto a specific area – ideally the one they work in or interact with in their current role, -and to facilitate solutions which maximise strategic fit. This module can also be delivered in one of two ways, dependent on the learner profiles: Either specific to an organisational type e.g. B2B or SME organisations are plentiful across both the UK and International markets OR as a generic module.
By the end of this module you should be able to:
Unit 1: Dynamics for Business Growth
- Critically appraise the market dynamics and business drivers relevant to the organisation and the industry sector
- Understand the customer dynamics relevant to the organisation and the industry sector
Unit 2: Determining Direction
- Recommend how organisational competence can be developed to deliver future objectives
- Critically evaluate how organisational characteristics influence the market positioning of the organisation’s products/services
Unit 3: Building Relationships
- Critically assess which connected stakeholders are fundamental to the future success of the organisation
- Demonstrate how to utilise strategic partnerships to leverage organisational success
- An assignment based on a given scenario relating to an organisation of choice.
Explore the full CIM Marketing Leadership Programme.
CIM level 7
Estimated study time
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre directly
Contact your Accredited Study Centre for the total cost of this module.
Below is a breakdown of the costs:
Assessment cost: £285
Plus Accredited Study Centre tuition fees
Plus CIM annual registration fee of £60*
*The registration fee is payable annually for each year of the duration of your studies.
Please note: Fees are reviewed on an annual basis and are subject to change.