Aims of the module
Senior level marketers need to be able to identify and prioritise key stakeholders, and the influence they have in determining the role for corporate reputation management in organisations. This module will enable you to critically appraise the corporate brand and the importance of digital communications in developing corporate positioning and building brand equity. Learners will be able to recommend and justify digital channels and tools effectively to support corporate reputation.
Three units with two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria.
Unit 1: Communication Context and Stakeholders
- Identify key stakeholders and their influence
- Determine the role for corporate reputation management in organisations
Unit 2: Building the Corporate Brand
- Critically appraise the contribution of the corporate brand in maintaining and developing the corporate positioning
- Assess the role of corporate reputation in supporting and building brand equity
Unit 3: Integrating Digital Communications Strategies
- Appraise trends and innovation in the digital experience
- Evaluate the effective use of integrated channels to support corporate reputation
An assignment based on a given scenario relating to an organisation of choice.
CIM level 7
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre directly
Contact your Accredited Study Centre for the total cost of this module.
Below is the breakdown of the costs:
Assessment cost: £205 (£165 in International Reduced Rate countries)*
Plus Accredited Study Centre tuition fees
Plus CIM annual registration fee of £60**
*Discount available to members who reside in countries listed as eligible for an International Reduced Rate.
** The registration fee is payable annually for each year of the duration of your studies.
Please note: Fees are reviewed on an annual basis and are subject to change.
To speak to an advisor: