Aims of the module
The new constant is a disruptive state of flux, winning managers will be those who embrace entrepreneurship and create transformational change and value for their organisation. You will investigate the dynamics of innovation and change, and this unit will enable you to identify the key learning processes in driving distributive strategies.
Three units with two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria.
Unit 1: Disruptive Strategies
- Establish the key drivers for change within the global marketplace
- Apply learnings from existing disruptive strategies
Unit 2: Entrepreneurial Innovation
- Critically assess organisation capability for change
- Recommend entrepreneurial strategic change
Unit 3: Transformational Change
- Evaluate approaches to developing an innovation culture
- Critically assess how innovation can contribute to value creation
An assignment based on a given scenario relating to an organisation of choice.
CIM level 7
Estimated Study Time
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre directly
Contact your Accredited Study Centre for the total cost of this module.
Below is the breakdown of the costs:
Assessment cost: £205 (£165 in International Reduced Rate countries)*
Plus Accredited Study Centre tuition fees
Plus CIM annual registration fee of £60***
*Discount available to members who reside in countries listed as eligible for an International Reduced Rate.
** The registration fee is payable annually for each year of the duration of your studies.
Please note: Fees are reviewed on an annual basis and are subject to change.
To speak to an advisor: