Aims of the module
To prepare you to undertake a strategic audit of a global organisation and assess its capability and capacity to deliver across a range of business and marketing strategies before making recommendations, based upon a full critical evaluation of the various options available. You will be required to apply a range of financial and risk assessment models to support decision making in relation to achieving the organisations vision, mission, and strategic business and marketing objectives.
Three units with two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria.
By the end of this module you should be able to:
Unit 1: Strategic Audit
- Develop an audit of the external marketing environment
- Develop an audit of the internal marketing environment
Unit 2: Strategic Options
- Critically assess strategic marketing decisions
- Appraise strategic options available to a growing global organisation
Unit 3: Making Strategic Marketing Decisions
- Critically assess and justify strategic marketing decisions, including financial assessment
- Evaluate corporate and reputation risk of strategic marketing decisions
Examination based on a pre-seen case study, preparatory work required.
CIM level 7
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre directly
Contact your Accredited Study Centre for the total cost of this module.
Below is the breakdown of the costs:
Assessment cost: £205 (£165 in International Reduced Rate countries)*
Plus Accredited Study Centre tuition fees
Plus CIM annual registration fee of £60**
*Discount available to members who reside in countries listed as eligible for an International Reduced Rate.
** The registration fee is payable annually for each year of the duration of your studies.
Please note: Fees are reviewed on an annual basis and are subject to change.
To speak to an advisor: