Digital Marketing Online Training
Ensure your team is kept up-to-date with world class content on all areas of Digital Marketing. Our online platform offers highly interactive content along with full tracking and reporting functionality so that you can measure your team’s increasing knowledge on digital tools and techniques.
We’ve partnered with Target Internet to provide a suite of online Digital Marketing training modules that allow companies to train and up-skill their teams in all areas of Digital.
What is it?
The platform currently has 130+ modules, with two new modules being added every month. With a mix of graphics, audio, video and quiz questions to make the learning process easy, enjoyable and engaging.
We track usage patterns so, we can provide you with extensive reporting, for example, which modules have been completed by which member of staff, the level of completion and scores on the quiz elements. The platform also has a digital skills benchmark that participants can complete to assess their capability in each area. The system then makes relevant personalised recommendations based on their training needs.
Why sign up?
Digital skills have become increasingly essential for organisations so we have made sure that the content behind this tool is ‘best in class’ and delivered in a format that suits your business.
World-class content that is classroom tested and adapted to online learning, and created by leaders in their field.
- The same training content as used by some of the world’s leading companies
- Highly interactive content and very easy to use
- Up-to-date content with two modules added every month
- Assessment module so that skills gaps can be assessed
- Fully reporting and tracking functionality to help support your team
- Content which can be accessed again and again
- Modules that remember your progress so you don’t have to complete them in one sitting
- A fully hosted platform with unlimited usage for an agreed number of users.
We are able to offer trial access to a landing page with four full modules so you can see how the system works.