Prices shown include tuition and course materials and are exclusive of VAT.
It’s easy to recognise poor copy, but sometimes harder to deliver great copy or substantiate the reasons why certain words simply ‘work’ faster or more effectively than others. In this two day masterclass, you’ll learn advanced copywriting techniques that help marketers achieve tangible cut-through in today’s competitive landscape: covering tone; content; mediums; audiences; copy-stream management and much, much more…
Who should attend
- Copywriters or senior marketers who deal with copy regularly.
- Anyone who needs to manage the copy-stream more effectively.
- Teams who’d like their copy to resonate both internally and externally .
- Everybody who’s interested in the importance of copy in brand development.
- How to identify your own skills and improve your own copy – quickly and easily.
- To analyse, critique, and develop copy productively.
- Insights about copy techniques, tone of voice; effective communications.
- Managing copy, managing agencies, effectively helping colleagues.
- ‘Instant’ wins – ways to improve the quality of your copy overnight.
Alan Barker specialises in communication skills, influencing and persuasion, creativity, problem solving and innovation, and has over twenty years' experience in training and coaching. As well as working frequently in the City of London, Alan has consultancy positions with the London Assembly, the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, and the Chartered Insurance Institute. He has also delivered online training and coaching to managers from NGOs in association with Fahamu, a capacity-building organisation based in Oxford, UK and Kenya, and is additionally the author of 18 books.
Dates and locations
PlacementStart dateEnd dateLocation
Start date 17-08-2017End date 18-08-2017Location London
Start date 02-11-2017End date 03-11-2017Location Moor Hall