September 30, 2021
1:00 PM - Webinar Express
There is so much data available in Google Analytics, it's hard to know where to start and what to focus on. This interactive session should help you feel more at home with the key metrics, and how to use them in conversations with clients or within a marketing team.
We'll look at real world data to understand:
• What content is the most popular?
• Which marketing channels drive the "stickiest" visitors?
• Where your website might be leaking traffic
• Bounce rate - is it really such a bad thing?
• Whatever happened to search keywords on Google - find out where you can still get this data
• What should I write about next, based on what people search for?
This session is suitable for anyone in a marketing role who wants to use Google Analytics data to help make better decisions about what to do next with a website and its content.
Speaker:- Geoff Roy, Director of Leapfrog Internet Marketing
Geoff runs Leapfrog Internet Marketing, a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) specialist based in Fleet, Hampshire. He works with clients to drive more online leads into their business from natural searches on Google.
The webinar is kindly hosted by CIM South East and lasts approximately 40-45 minutes inclusive of a Q&A session after the presentation.
To register for this webinar please click here or on the image at the top of the page.
This event has now passed