March 15, 2017
6:30 PM - CookhamThis event is fully booked
**THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED**
In this interactive session Vanessa Hunt will share practical steps to ensure your CRM system supports your marketing goals:
• Understand the six core features today’s marketers require from a CRM system
• Evaluate how closely your current CRM system meets your marketing goals and objectives
• Investigate software comparison tools to evaluate your CRM
• Learn how to research CRM systems and add-ons to maximise your marketing success
• Explore how culture, structure and skills affect the successful adoption of CRM
• Review further CRM resources to support your marketing
Vanessa Hunt is an independent CRM Consultant with sixteen years' experience in training, marketing and CRM. She runs a Business Biscotti networking group at Bisham Abbey and is Regional Ambassador for Biscotti in Buckinghamshire. The majority of her training and management experience has been gained in software organisations and consultancies such as Maximizer Software Ltd, McAfee, Detica and CSC Computer Sciences. Vanessa is a keen linguist, fluent in English, French, German and Italian. She has worked on many CRM training projects, delivering training across Europe in multiple languages. See Vanessa’s website for further details.
CPD category: Insights
Duration: 1.5 hours
Registration and networking is from 18:30, the event starts at 19:00 and finishes at 20:30. If you are non-EU resident please call the Network Support team to make your booking.
Speakers: Vanessa Hunt
- Member: £15
- Studying member: £15
- Student: £15
- Non-member: £20
The prices shown include VAT with tea, coffee and light refreshments provided. If you have any special requirements please contact the Network Support team.
Please book online for this event. If you cannot do so, please call the Network Support team on +44 (0)1628 427340.Tweet