April 25, 2017
6:00 PM - Edinburgh
Nuala Walsh, Standard Life Investments, Global Head of Marketing and Client Relationships talks to CIM Scotland about sponsorship strategy.
Sponsorship is the fastest growing form of marketing in the UK. Marketers know sponsorship offers companies opportunities to broaden competitive advantage by increasing credibility, image and prestige. Following the Ryder Cup in 2016 at Hazeltine, and contract extensions to cover the Paris contest in 2018 and forthcoming British & Irish Lions rugby test series in June, Nuala Walsh explains why Standard Life Investments is investing in sports sponsorship?
During the session Nuala will cover the following:
• Why Standard Life Investments chose to invest in the Ryder Cup and British & Irish Lions over other sponsorship
• How Standard Life Investments is benefiting from sports sponsorship?
• How Standard Life Investment manages ROI on its sponsorships?
• How Standard Life Investments is engaging staff with its sponsorships?
• How Standard Life Investments is managing to use digital and social media to maximise sponsorships?
• The risks associated with sponsorship
• How sponsorship will develop in the future
After the presentation there will be a Q&A session followed by a prize draw to win a British & Irish Lions rugby shirt.
For further information on Nuala Walsh please see the attached biography.
CPD category: Brand
Duration: 2 hours
Registration and networking is from 18:00, the session starts at 18:30 and finishes at 21:00. If you are non-EU resident, please call the Network Support team to make your booking.