June 27, 2017
8:30 AM - Isle of Man
A full day workshop that will give an introduction to marketing effectively in a digital world, raising your awareness of the importance of a strong online presence and how to use social media to your advantage.
The workshop aims to help you identify which elements of digital marketing are right for your business - and which would be a waste of time effort and money.
Rene Power, MCIM and digital B2B expert, will take you through the following:
• What is digital marketing?
• Digital strategy, objectives & KPIs
• What will success look like?
• Critical elements of building a customer focused website
• Designer/developer briefing
• On page and off page SEO (search engine optimisation)
• SEO checklist
• Inbound content marketing
• Social media business strategy
• Advertising online
CPD duration: 7 hours
CPD category: Digital integration
Registration and networking is from 08:30, the session starts at 09:00 and finishes at 16:30. If you are non-EU resident please call the Network Support team to make your booking.