June 27, 2017
8:30 AM - Isle of Man
A full day workshop that will give an introduction to marketing effectively in a digital world, raising your awareness of the importance of a strong online presence and how to use social media to your advantage.
The workshop aims to help you identify which elements of digital marketing are right for your business - and which would be a waste of time effort and money.
Rene Power, MCIM and digital B2B expert, will take you through the following:
• What is digital marketing?
• Digital strategy, objectives & KPIs
• What will success look like?
• Critical elements of building a customer focused website
• Designer/developer briefing
• On page and off page SEO (search engine optimisation)
• SEO checklist
• Inbound content marketing
• Social media business strategy
• Advertising online
CPD duration: 7 hours
CPD category: Digital integration
Registration and networking is from 08:30, the session starts at 09:00 and finishes at 16:30. If you are non-EU resident please call the Network Support team to make your booking.
Isle Of Man
Speakers: Rene Power
- Member: £102.00
- Studying member: £102.00
- Student: £118.00
- Non-member: £118.00
Prices shown include VAT with lunch and refreshments provided. If you have any special dietary requirements, please contact the Network Support team.
Please book online for this event. If you cannot do so, please call the Network Support team on +44 (0)1628 427340.Tweet