October 18, 2017
8:30 AM - CardiffThis event is fully booked
How much do you know about SEO and PPC? Do you want to know more?
The strategic talks in the morning will concentrate on the digital disruption and how we are increasing living in a digital world where digital is no longer a stream of marketing but ingrained in marketing practice. The session will talk about the future of digital and how it is changing. It will talk about the new tools and tech to watch out for. It will help provide frameworks and templates for setting up strategies for marketing in a digital world. The session will also look at the importance of web data in making decisions and how best to use Google Analytics to do that. The session will also cover the most important elements on briefing an agency on search marketing requirements. It will cover what to include in a brief for your online marketing agency, to make sure that the partnership generates the results that you need.
The afternoon session is much more operational where tips and tricks on best practices in PPC and SEO will be shared and where we will learn how to write a search marketing brief for an agency. It is a very much ‘How-to’ session where delegates will take practical learnings to deploy it in their day to day practices. It will show the audience how to maximise website visibility through optimal bidding strategies. It will also teach how to use the latest and more advanced audience targeting features. It will cover things setting up of dashboards and funnel reports in Google Analytics. The goal of this session is to help the audience refine and fine-tune their search marketing.
The afternoon session is ideal for marketing professionals looking to develop their knowledge of PPC and SEO. It is ideal both for people who are actively involved in deploying PPC and SEO plans and running of campaigns and also ideal for marketing students looking to understand more about the practical side of PPC and SEO
This full-day workshop will help you:
• Understand the future of digital in order to stay ahead of the market
• Learn what to include and how to write a good brief
• Understand the best practices in PPC and SEO in order to ensure maximum visibility
• Determine how best to use Google Analytics and set up reporting and advanced funnel reports in order to understand consumer search behaviour
• Optimise your bidding strategy, saving you costs and making your PPC campaigns more effective
• Understand best practise SEO techniques to help improve visibility
• Evaluate and analyse your key phrases to improve your copy and landing pages for better conversion
• Learn about industry leading tools and tech to improve PPC and SEO performance
You will learn:
• About the new tech available to help improve your digital marketing campaigns
• To integrate search marketing plan that maximises your SEO and PPC efforts
• How to write a good brief for your search marketing agency?
• What are the important elements to include in a brief?
• How search engines work
• How to audit a website and optimise content
• How to do keyword research and factor into a content plan
• New ways to improve conversion rate
• To effectively use Google Analytics data to improve your campaigns and learn about consumer behaviour
• New ways to improve click-through rates
• To use PPC and SEO together for maximum visibility
• To explore the latest and more advanced audience targeting features
• How to create custom reports and dashboards in Google Analytics and identify the main KPIs and reports that should dive the business
• What search engines already know about your website and how you can provide them with better data to get better rankings
• How you can build SEO into your roadmap moving forwards without breaking the bank
The sessions are relevant for marketing professionals irrespective of the size of the company (start-up, self-employed, micro, small, medium or large) and the industry sector you work in (SME, big corporate, B2B, private, public) as this will give you useful hints and practical training on how to best use PPC, SEO and Google Analytics to your advantage.
The event is essential for anyone looking to deploy search marketing plans (PPC, SEO and Google Analytics) plans in their organisations. The morning session sets you up for the challenges and opportunities in the digital world and how to stay ahead of the market. It is ideal for marketing leaders as it will prepare organisations to adapt and stay ahead of the market.
9:00 – 9:15 CIM Welcome (CIM Wales Chair, Sameer Rahman)
9:15 to 10:00 – Digital Emerging Themes / Digital Disruption (Vikas Arora, Bing)
10:00 to 10:45 - Writing a Search Marketing Brief (Spin dogs)
10:45 to 11:40 – Google Analytics (Speaker tbc )
11:40 -12:10 - Q & A
12:10 – 13:00 Lunch Break
13:00 to 14.30 – PPC (Gareth Morgan, Liberty Marketing)
14:30 – 16:00 – SEO (Stephen Kenwright, Branded3)
16:00 – 16:45 -Q&A
16:45 – Close and Networking
Speakers: Please see the attached document for more information on our speakers for this event.
• Gareth Morgan (Liberty Marketing)
• Stephen Kenwright (Branded3)
• Daniel Lewis (Spindogs)
• Vikas Arora (Bing)
CPD category: Digital integration
Duration: 7 hours
Registration and networking is from 08:30, the event starts at 09:00 and finishes at 18:00. If you are non-EU resident please call the Network Support team to make your booking.
Cardiff & Vale College
1 Canal Parade (off Dumballs Road)
Speakers: Stephen Kenwright and Gareth Morgan
- Member: £90
- Studying member: £90
- Student: £40
- Non-member: £120
The prices shown are inclusive of VAT with buffet lunch and refreshments provided. If you have any special dietary/access requirements please contact the Network Support team.
Please book online for this event. If you cannot do so, please call the Network Support team on +44 (0)1628 427340.Tweet