November 23, 2017
5:30 PM - London
Are you equipped for the professional challenges of the years ahead? Do you know where you can find the support you may need? It is a cliché to say that the world is changing. When wasn’t it? But the pace of change seems to be accelerating. The skills required of senior marketers are also changing. And consequently, so is the support you require.
In this information-packed Levitt Group event we will give you an insight into what may hit you next and where to find the help you may need.
• Chris Daly, CEO-CIM - Chris will discuss the challenges and opportunities facing marketers, how CIM is supporting marketers through challenging times and he will share the results of the latest CIM insight on the ‘Value of Marketing’ and the role marketers have to play.
• Sarah Speake, Global Marketing Director, Truphone & Advisory Board at Pimp My Cause - Sarah will share her views on the future role of the CMO, where future CMOs are likely to come from and what skill set will be required.
• Maggie Jones, Associate Director of Qualifications and Partnership, CIM – Maggie will highlight the skills that employers are looking for in the marketers of the future, how marketers can gain these skills, the role CPD has to play, and how CIM can support the development of the marketing profession. She will explain how CIM’s CPD system works, how to use it and how to gain benefit from it.
• Mike Holland, Chair of the Levitt Group – Mike will talk about the journey from CIM member to Chartered Marketer to Fellow and how the Levitt Group can support your development through CPD.
• There will be an opportunity to ask questions of all the speakers, and a discussion with all those attending the event, about the CPD system (this is your chance to raise any queries or concerns directly with the people responsible for running it) and about the type of activity and support you would like CIM and the Levitt Group to provide.
** This event is restricted to Chartered Marketers, Fellows and members of the Levitt Group. Members of The Levitt Group are welcome to bring a guest(s) **
If you are a Chartered Marketer or Fellow and not a member of the Levitt Group and would like to attend this event please contact CIM Membership Department on +44 (0)1628 427120 or email@example.com and ask this be added to your membership at no extra cost. Levitt Group members are encouraged to invite colleagues and clients as guests who may find the event interesting and informative and you can book a place for them by phoning the CIM events team on +44 (0)1628 427340. If following the event they wish to become a member of CIM they can find out more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
CPD category: General Business Skills
Duration: 2.5 hours
Registration and networking is from 17:30, the session starts at 18:00 and finishes at 20:30. If you are non-EU resident please call the Network Support team to make your booking.
4 Playhouse Yard
Sector: Senior Marketers
- Member: £30
- Studying member: £0
- Student: £0
- Non-member: £45
The price shown includes VAT. Refreshments and lunch are provided. This event is restricted to Chartered Marketers, Fellows and members of the Levitt Group. Members of The Levitt Group are welcome to bring a guest(s).
To make your booking, and to notify us of any special requirements, please contact the Network Support team on +44 (0)1628 427340.Tweet