February 22, 2018
6:00 PM - Lancaster
Tony Preedy, Director or Marketing & International Development at Lakeland, will talk about the work they do to introduce their Extraordinary Products to customers and the wider public.
This will cover how they create content and then publish it through digital and physical channels, and the values that underpin the Lakeland brand and therefore everything that they do.
Tony will also talk more generally about their five guiding principles for decision making: -
• Marketing is an investment, so study yield
• Drive for relevancy, and use data science to help you do this
• Improve performance through evolution, (proper) testing requires curiosity and humility
• Trusting averages can lead to very expensive mistakes
• Beware of mistaking coincidences for reliable and durable truths
CPD category: Monitoring and measuring effectiveness
Duration: 1.5 hours
This event is kindly sponsored by The Candidate.
Registration and networking is from 18:00; event starts at 18:30 and finishes at 20:00. If you are non-EU resident please call the Network Support team to make your booking.
Speakers: Tony Preedy
- Member: £0
- Studying member: £0
- Student: £0
- Non-member: £15
This event is free for members, studying members and students. The price shown for non-members include VAT, with snack refreshments provided. If you have any special requirements, please contact the Network Support team.
Please book online for this event. If you cannot do so, please call the Network Support team on +44 (0)1628 427340.Tweet