May 14, 2018
6:00 PM - London
Research from Gartner shows 89% of companies claim to compete on customer experience yet national surveys, such as the UK Customer Satisfaction Index report mixed results.
This workshop, facilitated by Richard Beevers, founder of award-winning consultancy Customer Plus, will explore:
• What is customer experience and why is it important?
• Who are our customers and what do they want?
• What are the critical success factors for great customer experience?
• What level of customer experience do we want to deliver?
• How good is our customer experience and how do we know?
• How can we improve our customer experience?
This is the third in our series of CIM/LCF Marketing Club events.
Richard is one of the UK’s leading marketing and customer service consultants. Previously he was Executive Director of Capita Property & Infrastructure a major property and construction consultancy, with 3,500 people and annual revenues of £350M.
Richard’s clients include market leaders such as Ford, Scania and Ericsson and public sector organisations including, the NHS, The Pensions Regulator, and Welsh Water. Richard is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and author of the Investors in People Handbook.
CPD category: Customer experience
CPD duration: 1.5 hours
Registration and networking is from 18:00; the event starts at 18:30 and finishes at 20:30. If you are non-EU resident, please contact the Network Support team to make your booking.