November 27, 2018
9:00 AM - Edinburgh
Google is best known as a search engine, but the software giant has a comprehensive suite of tools available to help marketers get more from their digital marketing. Many of these tools such as Google Analytics and Google Docs are free, whereas others such as Google Ad Words are a paid service, but whatever your budget Google tools are an essential part of your online marketing arsenal and understanding them is a critical skill all marketers need to master.
• Understand how and when to use Google Docs and storage tools
• Interpret data from Google Search Console
• Confidently navigate the Google Analytics dashboard
• Interpret key metrics and what they mean for your website
• Learn which web pages are performing best in search engines
• Discover which social media channels are referring the most traffic
• Understand how to use Google Ad Words for marketing
CPD category: Digital integration
Duration: 6 hours
Registration and networking is from 09:00; the session starts at 09:30 and finishes at 16:00. If you are a non-EU resident, please call the Regional Events team to make your booking.
29-31 Abercromby Place
Sector: Social Marketing
Speakers: Alan Martin
- Member: £159
- Studying member: £159
- Student: £179
- Non-member: £179
The prices shown include VAT with sandwich lunch and tea/coffee refreshments provided. If you have any dietary/access requirements please contact the Regional Events team.
Please book online for this event. If you cannot do so, please call the Regional Events team on +44 (0)1628 427340.Tweet