March 25, 2019
9:00 AM - Bristol
Speaker - Andrew Morton
After spending many years in the commercial world, Andrew now defines his current career as a ‘practitioner that teaches' and combines his role as a lecturer in Digital and Social Media marketing at the University of Plymouth, providing digital consultancy support to a range of businesses. He is an examiner for the new CIM masters-level Corporate Digital Communications course and is a senior tutor at the Professional Academy. Additionally, Andrew is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
In this workshop we’ll show you how to:
• Review the essential planning processes and outlining key planning framework that could help you be
more effective in achieving your objectives
• Investigate how and when different platforms might be used depending on your aims and objectives
• Consider the benefits of integrating your different online and offline activity to enhance your
customers’ overall experience
• Explore relatively easy and cost-effective ways of measuring and evaluating the success of your
digital marketing plan
• Discuss how you could present campaign data to assist in the decision-making process
Apply key planning concepts and tools in a practical way so that organisations of all sizes can benefit almost immediately
At the end of the workshop, you’ll understand the digital marketing planning process, and use suitable tools and concepts to develop a robust and effective plan. You’ll also be aware of the planning pitfalls and issues that can hinder the business’s effectiveness and how you might overcome them.
CPD category: Strategy
Duration: 3 hours
Registration and networking is from 09:00; the event starts at 09:30 and finishes at 13:00. If you are non-EU resident, please contact the Regional Events team to make your booking.
UWE Bristol Business School
Frenchay Campus, Coldharbour Lane
Speakers: Andrew Morton
- Member: £80
- Studying member: £80
- Student: £80
- Non-member: £105
The prices shown are inclusive of VAT with refreshments provided. If you have any special requirements please contact the Regional Events team.
Please book online for this event. If you cannot do so, please call the Regional Events team on +44 (0)1628 427 340.Tweet