February 28, 2019
9:30 AM - London
Those responsible for their university’s digital, marketing, and student recruitment strategies will be well aware of the recent shift in prospects’ purchasing decisions. Increased competition from the big players, combined with the ever evolving digital landscape, have caused their behaviour to be come fragmented, disconnected and difficult to track.
Join us at this exclusive one-day event, where digital marketing experts from the HE industry and beyond will help you:
* Learn how to better engage students throughout their research process
* Build a clearer picture of student activity through smart use of data
* Nurture students to accept your offer early in the process
Get ready to then practise what we preach during your own interactive workshop. You’ll be joined by a sample of prospective students who will be on-hand to share their feedback, ideas and personal experiences.
You will hear from:
* Trina Everall - Formerly Head of Commercial Student & Youth, Guardian News & Media
* Josh Somma - Technical Director, Squiz
* Andréanne Orsier - Associate Director, Youthsight
* Kathryn Collins - Marketing Automation Consultant, Squiz