June 04, 2019
8:30 AM - Edinburgh
The World Social Marketing Conference brings together academics and practitioners from around the world, working to engage citizens and foster positive behaviour change. This year a record number of submissions have been received and the conference schedule was adjusted to accommodate 97 high quality presentations on social marketing theory and practice. The conference will have representatives from over 30 countries covering a wide variety of topics including smoking cessation, wildlife conservation and promoting inclusive communities.
• Pauline Aylesbury & Nicci Motiang, Scottish Government
• Alex Aiken, Executive Director for Government Communications, UK Government
• Bill Novelli, Georgetown University, USA
• Abi Badejo, Griffith University, Australia & Founder of Grace + Grit Social Enterprise
• Anne Don Bosco, Public Health England
• Jeff Jordan, Rescue Agency, USA
• Dulce Espelosin, Rare, Mexico
The mission of the World Social Marketing Conference is to aid in the identification, spreading and nurturing of best practice in Social Marketing and behaviour change across a range of sectors and disciplines. Our aim is to help others increase the efficiency and effectiveness of behaviour change programmes at both operational and strategic levels by providing the world’s leading forum for professionals seeking to influence and change behaviour for social good.
• Ethics in Social Marketing
• The Next Generation of Social Marketing
• The Evidence Base for Social Marketing
• The difference and interface between health communication, SBCC, COMBI, C4D and social marketing
• Critical Social Marketing
• Food, health and the environment: A systems perspective on healthy and sustainable diets
Training workshops are also available to delegates before and after the main conference. These workshops will be exclusively available to delegates of the conference and can be booked during your registration. We hope you will take advantage of these sessions from some of the most experienced social marketing experts in the world.
Public sector: GBP 549.00 (includes VAT)
Private sector: GBP 749.00 (includes VAT)
Low and Lower Middle Income Countries**: GBP 300.00 (includes VAT)
CPD category: Insights
Duration: 15 hours