February 08, 2019
9:00 AM - Plymouth
Google Ads gives you the opportunity to put your business in front of people searching for the type of product or service you offer. Flexibility is the key with Google Ads, you can set your own budget and geographical target area. Plus, you only pay once a potential customer clicks on your advert (Pay per Click).
Your workshop leader is Sam Charles, an award-winning Google certified digital marketing expert. Sam runs her own digital marketing agency, is a trainer and University lecturer.
At this hands-on workshop we will show you how to:
• Set up a Google Ads campaign
• Ensure your search campaigns are mobile friendly
• Explore best practices to help you get the most out of your campaign
• Evaluate and measure performance
• Explore keywords and how keywords can help optimise your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Bid for cost per click
• Discover ways to use Ads to remarket – showing ads to your past website site visitors, as they browse other internet sites and apps
This is a hands-on workshop, so bring your laptop and access to your verified Google account. You can make a start on your next Google Ads campaign.
CPD category: Digital integration
CPD duration: 3 hours
Registration and networking is from 09:00; the event starts at 09:30 and finishes at 13:00. If you are non-EU resident, please contact the Regional Events team to make your booking.
Plymouth Science Park
1 Davy Road
Speakers: Sam Charles
- Member: £80
- Studying member: £80
- Student: £80
- Non-member: £105
Prices shown are inclusive of VAT. If you have any special requirements, please contact the Regional Events team.
Please book online for this event. If you cannot do so, please call the Regional Events team on +44 (0)1628 427 340.Tweet