Aims of the module
This module enables you to adopt a strategic approach to the implementation of marketing plans to meet marketing and business objectives. You will be able to deploy a full range of resources to optimise marketing results in an efficient and effective manner.
Finally, you will gain the knowledge and skills to manage finances, which are essential in ensuring a return on the marketing investment, made within your organisation.
The module comprises three units of two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria and will be assessed by way of assignment. By the end of this module you should be able to:
- Develop and manage the marketing team (20%)
- Know how to improve marketing performance through people (20%)
- Assess the effectiveness of the current resource mix (15%)
- Develop plans to improve marketing performance through an optimised resource mix (15%)
- Apply appropriate techniques to manage the marketing budget (15%)
- Define ways of monitoring, evaluating and reporting the financial performance of marketing (15%)
- The assessment will require submission of an assignment based on a theme and an organisation of choice.
Explore the full Diploma in Professional Marketing qualification.
CIM level 6
Estimated study time
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre directly
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre for the total cost of this module.
Below is a breakdown of the studying costs for this module:
- £190 assessment fee, payable to CIM. Assessment fee for students who reside in countries eligible for an international reduced rate is £150.
- Plus CIM Studying Member fee of £65, payable annually for each year of the duration of your studies.
- Plus Accredited Study Centre tuition fees.
Please note: fees are reviewed on an annual basis and are subject to change.