As the world’s leading professional marketing body, Employers, Apprentices and Apprenticeship Training Providers can be confident in the standard of End-Point Assessment (EPA).
CIM played a key role working alongside Employers within the Trailblazer group in the design and development of the Marketing Apprenticeship Standards, as well as an end-point assessment plan.
CIM has been approved by the Education Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) as an End-Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO) for the following standards:
- Marketing Assistant, Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard – Find out more
- Marketing Executive, Level 4 Apprenticeship Standard – Find out more
- Sales Executive, Level 4 Apprenticeship Standard - For more information please complete the form
- Operations/Departmental Manager, Level 5 Apprenticeship Standard - For more information please complete the form
- Marketing Manager, Level 6 Apprenticeship Standard - Find out more
- Senior Leader, Level 7 Apprenticeship Standard - For more information please complete the form
Booking EPA with CIM
Registration for EPA: CIM encourage Employers/Apprenticeship Training Providers to register Apprentices for EPA with CIM at an early stage of the apprenticeship programme to access the CIM EPA Toolkit with resources that will support the Apprentice through Gateway and preparation for EPA.