Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
As a B2B marketer you have some knowledge of digital marketing fundamentals but need to be able to develop and apply digital marketing according to B2B business objectives and marketing situations. How do you integrate B2B Digital marketing? How do you use digital to support B2B branding and awareness campaigns, lead generation and nurturing objectives? How do you roll-out digital marketing to the business? Learn these aspects and more on creating compelling and winning B2B Digital marketing campaigns to suit all key business scenarios and hear about best practise case studies from B2B space; you will also be provided with the latest in tools, and frameworks to apply.
The programme is specifically for Business to Business marketers and assumes some basic knowledge or understanding of digital marketing. Those benefiting most are those marketers who have broader responsibility of B2B marketing i.e. from market communication to lead generation and customer life-cycle management.
· Learn about B2B digital marketing strategies
· Understanding how to apply B2B digital strategic marketing models
· Align B2B digital marketing strategy with business and sales objectives
· Empower and support sales through B2B social and digital sales
· Identify business customer insights through B2B digital
· Learn how to use digital for B2B lead generation and nurturing
· Learn how to apply digital to improve B2B lead handover and lead management
· Construct a compelling B2B digital marketing campaign
· Gather B2B customer insights through digital marketing
· Find and target B2B Customers
· Learn about B2B customers, sales and marketing process and how to align and integrate them
· Integrate offline environment with digital channels
· Be able to develop the optimum mix of outbound and inbound B2B marketing
· Map the B2B customer decision journey
· Implement a marketing strategy to generate better B2B inbound traffic
· Capture B2B interest and manage the customer decision journey
· Develop a compelling B2B content marketing plan
· Learn how to create B2B content
· Identify optimum digital marketing mix to support B2B brand and awareness objectives
· Integrate social and mobile marketing to support B2B customer life-cycle
· Roll-out employee advocacy programs to support B2B digital marketing objectives
· Define key success factors for B2B digital marketing implementation
· Construct the right B2B digital marketing mix
· Learn how to budget for B2B digital marketing
· Learn about latest applications in B2B digital whether you’re a small business or a large organization
|Start Date||End Date||Location|
|26 Mar 2019||27 Mar 2019||Moor Hall|
|11 Jun 2019||12 Jun 2019||London|
A Senior Marketing Director with over 20 years’ experience in B2C and B2B marketing. Simon has held a number of senior roles including more recently UK CMO at Dell for 5 years; EMEA Marketing Lead at Microsoft, EMEA BU Unit Director at Acer and other roles prior to that at Toshiba, Dell, and Philips.
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.