The course provides marketers with a strategic perspective on the development and management of content marketing programmes, with a strong focus on real world business outcomes.
We will look at each stage of successful content marketing planning and execution using the latest best practice techniques, examples - while highlighting common pitfalls.
The course will be highly interactive in nature with a mixture of bespoke presentations, structured exercises, planning frameworks and practical insights into how content marketing can deliver measurable contributions to commercial and strategic goals
Who should attend?
This course gives marketers and creatives who have some experience of content creation, planning or dissemination the tools and techniques to build successful content strategies. The methodology outlined in this two-day course can be used by B2B and B2C businesses, start-up companies or established brands.
Delegates are typically: • Marketing executives • Marketing managers • PR executives • PR managers • Business owners • Copywriters • Designers
We will take an in-depth look at all aspects of content marketing in 2018 including:
- Defining content marketing strategies that align with overall corporate and organisational objectives.
- Auditing techniques to understand current activity and effectiveness of investment.
- Consumer and customer research techniques, including segmentation, to maximise engagement.
- Understanding the consumer path-to-purchase and how content can deliver against each stage.
- Identifying the best content marketing formats in 2018 for different commercial scenarios - with best practice examples.
- Practical techniques to inspire creative interactive solutions that engage consumers and customers.
- Amplification methods that drive sustained engagement, including targeting techniques across search, display, social and email.
- Technological infrastructure requirements that support efficient management of content marketing programmes across multiple platforms.
- Effective budgeting of content marketing investment.
- Measurement of content marketing activity including review of key analytical tools and delivery against corporate and financial objectives.
- Key testing techniques to optimize ongoing management of content marketing programmes.