Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
The workshop will introduce you to the fundamentals of PR, including dealing with the media, identifying appropriate PR tactics, writing press releases, developing a strategic PR campaign from scratch, and evaluating success.
The programme is especially suitable for anyone who is becoming involved with PR for the first time, graduate recruits, managers who have recently assumed PR responsibilities and those who have responsibility for PR staff but little relevant experience.
• Understand the PR industry, its scope and value.
• Appreciate the relationship between PR and marketing.
• Develop a PR campaign, create the strategy, draft the PR plan.
• Define special uses of PR and a range of impactful PR tactics.
• Optimise relations with the media including how to write a press release.
• Define what is meant by audiences and how to identify publics.
• How to manage a campaign and set budgets.
• What to monitor and how to evaluate PR success.
• Integrate PR with digital and social media.
|Start Date||End Date||Location|
|23 Oct 2018||23 Oct 2018||London|
|05 Feb 2019||05 Feb 2019||London|
|23 May 2019||23 May 2019||London|
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.