|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
The Advanced Content Strategy course equips marketers with practical knowledge and skills to build successful content strategies. Delegates will explore objective-setting and measurement of content performance, content research tools and techniques, brain-storming and ideation, content format and channel choices, and tactics for sharing and disseminating content. They will also consider how to audit and assess the performance of existing content. The course has a practical emphasis, with tips on tools, working models and approaches.
This course gives marketers and creatives who have some experience of content creation, planning or dissemination the tools and techniques to build successful content strategies. The methodology outlined in this two-day course can be used by B2B and B2C businesses, start-up companies or established brands.
1. Key components of successful digital content strategies
2. Content for engagement and content for lead generation: defining strategy goals and measuring them
3. Research phase:
• Understanding the content landscape
• Competitor activity
• Target audience needs
• Auditing existing content
4. Defining the “content gaps”:
• Themes of relevance to your brand and target audience
• Themes of growing interest, themes of evergreen interest
5. Ideation techniques: distilling themes into specific concepts, choosing formats and channels
6. Editorial calendar creation
7. Dissemination techniques via earned, owned, paid channels
8. Measuring impact and reporting results
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.