|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
Google Analytics is becoming one of the marketers’ key tools in data driven marketing. This course is designed to go beyond the day to day reporting and aims to build a power set of skills around customer insights through Google Analytics and Universal Analytics. It follows on from the Google Analytics introduction course or your own broad experience of Google Analytics web measurement.
This course is aimed at analysts and analytical marketing people who have their website at the heart of their business. You will be looking for a greater understanding of how to ensure your tracking is set up correctly and it will help you to set up advanced reports and concepts for brand awareness, ecommerce and lead generation. You will already be confidently using Google Analytics on a regular (weekly at least) basis for reporting and analysis or attended to the introductory Google Analytics course.
• Determine which configuration of Google Analytics is set up, what it will do and see if it needs upgrading
• Build customised reports to improve insights for your teams
• Learn how to use advanced filters, know when to apply them and combine these filters with profiles to get greater understanding of your website usage
• Deeper understanding of tracking specific goals and events for brand awareness, ecommerce, lead generation, publishers and customer support
• Learn how to find and match anything with regular expressions in Google Analytics
• Advanced set up with at cross domain tracking and subdomains
• Discover custom variables, what they are and how to apply them using specific examples
• Define organic search performance to show what your SEO is really doing
• Reveal how your social channels are working for you by influence, source, interactions and goals
• Understand Google Analytics data sampling, what it is and the best practices to use to reduce sampling
• Multi-channel funnels and attribution across first, last and assisted clicks
• Plan for Google Universal Analytics and the inclusion of Bing and Facebook advertising data, call tracking and CRM integration
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.