|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
20%* off all training courses booked in July. Use code: SUMMER20 *T&Cs apply
Discount (SUMMER20) applies to training courses running in July, August and September 2019. See full terms and conditions.
This course shows how to grow your Google Adwords and Microsoft Advertising campaigns beyond simple keyword ads into a profitable investment of marketing budget. Delegates will learn how to gain quick wins for their business by applying test and learn methodology to their paid search advertising through to the growing opportunities of social, mobile, local, shopping and video search.
This workshop follows on from our introductory Search Engine Marketing (SEM) course (1157).
Marketing or web managers who are required to plan and implement a PPC campaign in B2B or B2C markets. They will have either had experience of planning and running Google AdWords programs or have attended the one day Introductory Search Engine Marketing course.
• The principles of paid search and quality based bidding that drive success in paid search
• The key influencers on a PPC campaign
• How to perform keyword research to identify your audience and beat a competitor
• How to build a ROI model for any PPC market including for premium CPC
• How to identify the best bid position
• Apportioning PPC spend according to your aims
• How to get better results from your existing campaigns
• Collecting, measuring and managing PPC reporting
• Developing the right PPC mix for your market
• PPC copywriting that works for both the search engines and your audience
• How to put together a workable PPC plan
• Integrating products and your PPC program
• How to select an external search agency
• Working more efficiently with your agency
• Using the right tools for the job
• The BIG rules for better PPC in your teams and third party suppliers
• Optimisation for web, social, video, shopping and mobile
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.