|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
20%* off all training courses booked in July. Use code: SUMMER20 *T&Cs apply
Discount (SUMMER20) applies to training courses running in July, August and September 2019. See full terms and conditions.
Marketing planning allows an organisation to bring together all the elements of marketing, thereby providing clear direction in relation to the key marketing value drivers. This course is designed to help you write better marketing plans by providing a clear framework. You will apply the principles presented to a case situation that will help to reinforce your learning in a fun and interactive environment, making application easier back at work.
This course is especially useful for managers and executives having to prepare a marketing plan for the first time or you may want to review the effectiveness of your current plans against best practice guidelines. Senior managers will also find this workshop invaluable when needing to evaluate the plans submitted to them by marketing specialists.
• Defining marketing and the marketing planning process
• Marketing audit including macro, micro and internal analysis summarised into a SWOT and key issues analysis
• Setting objectives and generating alternative growth strategies
• Market segmentation, targeting and positioning
• The outline marketing mix
• Implementation and control - including the process of planning, Gantt charts and measurement approaches
• Marketing Plan Framework in 4 pages
• Action planning and review
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.