|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
Strategic marketing focuses on how to develop competitive advantage through the drivers of shareholder value. Delivering value to your business requires insight into your changing marketplace and decisions regarding how to match your organisation’s distinctive capabilities with valuable opportunities. Being able to do this is the key for many marketers to increase their contribution and influence in the organisation.
This course is designed for managers and executives who aspire to or have limited experience of managing marketing at a strategic level. It provides an introduction and overview of the key activities necessary for successful longer-term strategic marketing decision-making to achieve sustainable competitive advantage.
• Strategic marketing defined: a decision-making process for generating a strategic change perspective. What it is, what it involves and how it relates to and differs from corporate strategy and tactical marketing
• Strategic analysis tools and how to apply them to generate insights, including the BCG/GE Portfolio matrices and TOWS analysis
• Growth strategy including market penetration, market development, new product development and diversification
• Frameworks for competitive advantage and brand position development
• How to write a one page Marketing Strategy Statement
• How to critically assess a strategic marketing plan
• Action planning and review
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.