|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
Business-to-business (B2B) copy and content writing require a different skillset from business-to-consumer. This highly interactive workshop shows you how to develop an effective writing style for B2B and how to engage with your different reader audiences in the different media for which you write. You will leave the course with a set of writing tools, methods and approaches that you can apply immediately.
This interactive workshop is ideal for any marketer or content manager, writing for B2B or critically appraising the writing of in-house colleagues or agency staff. Those with some copywriting experience looking to improve skills will benefit most.
• What makes good B2B copy and content writing
• What matters for B2B print formats, content marketing and digital channels
• How readers read, online and off, and how this affects the copy you write
• How to segment target audiences and create avatars/personas
• How to develop the headline and subject
• Writing your copy in an appropriate tone of voice
• Improving first drafts – what matters for editing
• Reviewing and adapting source material for different offline and online media
• Understanding, querying and/or writing your brief
• What matters for layout and messaging, online and offline, collaborating with web and print designers
• How to write for B2B across content marketing, advertising, brand/product marketing and marketing comms
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.