|Member Virtual:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
Need some help making your choice? We have a dedicated team available to assist you. They’ll make sure you find the right course to support you in achieving your goals. Call us on +44 (0)1628 427360.
This workshop introduces the core principles that underly effective B2B marketing practice. B2B organisations are increasingly recognising marketing’s role and contribution to achieving their performance targets. This requires specific marketing capabilities and knowledge that combine marketing strategy and tactics to successfully develop and deliver differentiated value propositions.
Individuals who have direct responsibility for or involvement in the marketing of products and services to businesses. It will appeal to those new to B2B Marketing and those within other functions to understand the key principles that underlie B2B marketing best practice.
• Application of the concepts and principles of B2B marketing
• Segmentation of your customers and positioning your organisation
• Understanding your markets and customers
• Managing customer relationship management
• Building a B2B value proposition
• Understanding product, service and channel management
• Developing an integrated B2B marketing mix
• Identifying current developments in B2B marketing
• Understanding the relationship between marketing and sales
|No Course Dates Available|
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple people or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.