|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
An Audience with PR Smith. Founder of SOSTAC Planning Framework | Live on, 12 November | London | Book now
The B2B buyer has changed over the course of the past decade in how they engage vendors, how they use information and how they decide on purchases; this has in turn has disrupted traditional marketing approaches. This course helps B2B marketers in understanding today’s’ business customer and to be up-to-date with latest marketing approaches in order to better engage, acquire and retain them.
Those interested in B2B marketing and building a more effective customer focused marketing strategy. A course for B2B marketing managers, B2B marketing directors and business owners
• Understand the new buyer landscape and changes in buying behaviour
• Understand different business segmentations and how to adapt marketing
• Identifying buyer types, stakeholders and how to influence them
• Understand the acquisition marketing mix and how to apply it
• How to identify and use partners for acquisition purposes
• Developing and marketing effective solutions to support acquisition marketing
• How to capture leads, nurture leads
• Events marketing in the acquisition phases
• Customer loyalty – how to improve customer stickiness
• How to prevent customers from lapsing
• Identifying customers for business expansion and growth
• Account-based marketing and how to apply
• Understand C-suite customers and C-suite marketing
• Measure across the customer life cycle and understand essential metrics
• Learn tools and frameworks to help with customer centric marketing
• Practical case studies and examples to support learning experience
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.