|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
20%* off all training courses booked in July. Use code: SUMMER20 *T&Cs apply
Discount (SUMMER20) applies to training courses running in July, August and September 2019. See full terms and conditions.
Brand touchpoints are the sequence of interactions that collectively deliver a brand experience. The course considers the role of design and its value in the innovation of the brand experience. Delegates will learn how values-based behaviours influence the experience of the brand and reveals how sensory branding through; sight, sound, touch, smell and taste can create unique experiences. The day includes methods to audit and map the brand experience.
This course provides tools and insights to maximise a brand’s performance through the evaluation of each touchpoint in the customer journey. This course is designed to give delegates a strategy to strengthen the brand experience and exceed customer expectations at every touchpoint.
• Understand the brand experience and the critical impact of individual touchpoints
• Relating the brand experience to the brand strategy
• How values drive behaviours and deliver the brand experience
• Consider how sensory branding engages the senses and delivers the most emotive touchpoints
• The role of a brand’s culture to influence the customer experience through history, ethos, language, people, leadership, traditions and its physical manifestations
• The value of good design and how it can innovate the brand experience
• How to map touchpoint journeys for analysis and review
• Innovation through touchpoint analysis
|05 Nov 2019||1||London||
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.