|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
Negotiation is a key work and life skill. It takes place with external companies and customers as well as internally with peers, bosses and project teams. Getting better results in terms of timelines, price or quality all contribute to bottom line profitability. This course will enable participants to get the best results using a persuasive, but still collaborative, negotiation style.
Are you someone who feels they have not negotiated the best terms as they felt the other party had better negotiation skills or who wants structure and run a high quality negotiation? Are you finding that negotiation is becoming a larger part of your role or finding yourself in negotiation with key stakeholders - either formally or informally? If so, this course will add great value to your negotiation skillset. No formal understanding is needed to attend this course.
• Plan effectively, get the best results and anticipate the other side’s position
• Open a negotiation effectively to set the right tone
• Understand your requirements and those of the other party to assess where the best deals can be done
• Receive and respond to proposals, until an acceptable solution to both parties has been found
• Handle attempts to win unwarranted concessions and keep the negotiation going when a deadlock is possible
• Close a negotiation effectively
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.