|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
20%* off all training courses booked in July. Use code: SUMMER20 *T&Cs apply
Discount (SUMMER20) applies to training courses running in July, August and September 2019. See full terms and conditions.
The course provides marketers with a strategic perspective on the development and management of content marketing programmes. Create a Content Marketing Strategy that aligns with business goals, understand the customer journey to develop great content for different audiences, develop amplification methods that drive sustained engagement and review key analytical tools .
The course will be highly interactive in nature with a mixture of bespoke presentations, structured exercises, planning frameworks and practical insights into how content marketing can deliver measurable contributions to commercial and strategic goals.
This course gives marketers and creatives who have some experience of content creation, planning or dissemination the tools and techniques to build successful content strategies. The methodology outlined in this two-day course can be used by B2B and B2C businesses, start-up companies or established brands.
Delegates are typically:
• Marketing executives
• Marketing managers
• PR executives
• PR managers
• Business owners
• Defining content marketing strategies that align with overall corporate and organisational objectives
• Auditing techniques to understand current activity and effectiveness of investment
• Developing your content strategy and your brand’s editorial calendar
• Consumer and customer research techniques, including segmentation, to maximise engagement
• Understanding the consumer journey and how content can deliver against each stage
• Identifying the best content marketing formats for different commercial scenarios
• Practical techniques to inspire creative interactive solutions that engage consumers and customers
• Amplification methods that drive sustained engagement, across search, display, social and email
• Technological infrastructure requirements that support efficient management of content marketing programmes across multiple platforms
• Effective budgeting of content marketing investment
• Measurement of content marketing activity including review of key analytical tools and delivery against corporate and financial objectives
• Key testing techniques to optimize ongoing management of content marketing programmes
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.