|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
An Audience with PR Smith. Founder of SOSTAC Planning Framework | Live on, 12 November | London | Book now
More. Better. Faster. Your organization wants its messages to cut through the haze. And it relies on you and your copy to make them shine. Meanwhile, readers are becoming ever more impatient. The only copy that will succeed is smart copy. This two-day masterclass reveals the secrets of the copywriter’s craft. It equips you with the advanced techniques you need to write for a wide range of channels. You’ll learn how to generate new ideas, organise them persuasively, and make your copy zing. You’ll have a lot of fun. And you’ll leave brimming with confidence.
• Copywriters or senior marketers who deal with copy regularly.
• Anyone who needs to manage the copy-stream more effectively.
• Teams who’d like their copy to resonate both internally and externally.
• Everybody who’s interested in the importance of copy in brand development.
• Identify your own skills and improve your own copy – quickly and easily.
• Analyse, critique, and develop copy productively.
• Insights about copy techniques, tone of voice; effective communications.
• Managing copy, managing briefs, effectively helping colleagues.
• ‘Instant’ wins – ways to improve the quality of your copy in moments.
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.