|Nember Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Virtual:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
This course is for anyone who wants to develop an effective and engaging digital content marketing programme. You will learn how to create content, identify audiences, understand different types of content, maximise reach through digital channels, create meaningful interactions and identify key success criteria. At the end of the course delegates will be able to apply this knowledge into building a content marketing plan for their organisation.
Marketing executives and managers who are interested in developing their marketing skills to build a content marketing approach into their marketing plans, using social media, blogging and video content. It is equally applicable to B2B or B2C marketers, particularly for those who are trying to build a reputation as thought leaders within their industry.
• Why content marketing is important and its key benefits
• What makes great content and the importance of storytelling
• The importance of different types of content and when to use
• Topical versus evergreen content: what should you use?
• How to become a thought leader and build brand awareness
• How to develop a content plan for your target audience(s)
• Understand the role that content marketing plays in owned, paid and earned media
• Which channels to use to host and share your content, including the key principles of blogging, video, search and social media
• How to drive engagement
• How to identify and work with Influencers
• How to measure and evaluate the impact of content marketing
Our virtual delivery format is designed to deliver engaging and interactive experience using short bursts of content delivery, group breakouts, interactive polls, multimedia case histories and how-to-do workshops.
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.