|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
Now, more so than at any time before, marketers need to understand how to achieve the lawful, profitable and ethical use of personal data in direct marketing. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is one of the most important pieces of legislation to affect marketers, globally. It comes in to force on the 25th of May 2018, and you must be prepared. Now is the time to gain clear understanding of how GDPR and the revised ePrivacy Regulations impact on the success of lead generation and direct marketing campaigns. This course will show you how to succeed under the new regulations, protect your company from litigation and fines and build better marketing campaigns.
This course is for those who are new to marketing and more experienced marketers who have limited knowledge of compliance, data protection and GDPR. Database marketers with more IT skills than legal skills, and legal counsel will also find the course hugely beneficial in understanding how the law impacts on marketing.
This course will show you how to deliver successful, lawful, profitable and ethical direct marketing programs. We'll take an in-depth look at how these and many other topics are impacted by GDPR and the ePrivacy Regulations:
• Data capture – design compliant forms, web data capture devices and privacy policies
• Data sale/purchase – identify what you can and can’t buy, interpreting the Information Commissioner and other important EU Guidance
• Data sharing – build revenue opportunity through data sharing, co-op marketing, sponsorship etc.
• Data security – protect personal data and your reputation
• E-mail, SMS and Direct mail campaigns – build better opt-ins lists, understand the soft opt-in and how B2B differs from B2C and how to keep people subscribed
• Privacy notices – GDPR places great emphasis on transparency. Your privacy notice has to be re-written and your mechanisms of capturing consent need updating
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.