|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
Now, more so than at any time before, marketers need to understand how to achieve the lawful, profitable and ethical use of personal data. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is one of the most important pieces of legislation to affect marketers, globally. This course will look at the implementation of the GDPR, how to protect your company from litigation and fines and as a result, build more successful and profitable marketing campaigns.
Marketing managers and executives responsible for data protection (GDPR) compliance. Also suitable for SME business owners and directors who wish to understand how to implement the GDPR for their organisation.
How to deliver successful, lawful, profitable and ethical marketing programs:
• Introduction to the GDPR and the six data protection principles
• Data capture – design compliant forms, web data capture devices and privacy policies
• Data sale/purchase – identify what you can and can’t buy, interpreting the Information Commissioner and other important EU Guidance
• Data sharing – build revenue opportunity through data sharing, co-op marketing, sponsorship etc.
• Data security – protect personal data and your reputation
• Email, SMS and direct mail campaigns – build better opt-ins lists, understand the soft opt-in and how B2B differs from B2C
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.