|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
20%* off all training courses booked in July. Use code: SUMMER20 *T&Cs apply
Discount (SUMMER20) applies to training courses running in July, August and September 2019. See full terms and conditions.
This workshop covers the essential knowledge needed to select the right key accounts in which to invest your resources. It identifies the optimal strategies through which key business can be won, protected and grown, and enables development of a strategic plan of action for implementation by all who interface with the key account.
The course is designed for new and experienced key or major account managers who want to evolve a proactive structured approach to maximising business from their major customers.
• The precise nature of relationship desired with your key accounts
• The position which will differentiate your proposition from your competition and protect long-term business
• How to choose and develop the strategy relevant to achieving the desired relationship
• How to analyse the business of the key account to identify further selling opportunities
• Ways to select true key accounts and analyse real account potential
• How to create and deliver strategically linked benefits
• To create a deliverable internal and external strategy
• How to build the KAM delivery team
• How to construct value based solutions
• What to include in a plan with defined actions and responsibilities
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.