|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
This course is for people who have used some of the social channels, but want to develop an integrated plan, developed through a mix of seminar and practical case exercises. It covers insight generation through to implementation, integration, measurement and how to best use the social channels.
The course is for those who are writing a social media strategy and managing its implementation. It is best suited to individuals who have some experience of social media marketing, so are familiar with key channels like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linked In and blogging.
• Understand how social media is changing marketing from push to pull
• Learn how to integrate social media channels and develop a creative theme using customer insight
• Build on your existing knowledge of working with the social channels
• Develop a social media plan
• Measure success
• Discuss best practice use of the key social channels
• Understand key developments in social media and how the channels are evolving
• Use the social media planning and implementation model to ensure your organization is set up for social media
• Learn how to deal with a social media incident
• Put the learning into practice using a real life case study
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.