|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
An Audience with PR Smith. Founder of SOSTAC Planning Framework | Live on, 12 November | London | Book now
Marketing communications, whatever the media used, cost time and money. This workshop will show you how a well thought-through communications plan ensures your resources are used effectively and efficiently and how all the tools, techniques and media work together to drive the customer journey. We will show you how to achieve the optimal balance of brand building with sales activation in your campaigns and demonstrate the power of collaboration, amplification and a ‘No Dead Ends’ philosophy.
You may have specialised in one communications discipline and now need to take an overview. Perhaps you have moved to a managerial role and now need to create your first plan. Or maybe you have been planning communications for some time and simply want to reflect on your approach and gain some fresh ideas, robust tools and templates.
• Understand why fragmentation of media channels requires an integrated approach to communications planning
• How to use a proven, simple, six-stage approach to IMC planning
• Set organisational (business), marketing and communications objectives that work together and can be measured
• An understanding of how integrated communications can drive behaviour change
• Adopt an approach to thinking about how your audiences perceive value and how this can be used to shape your value proposition.
• Use your value proposition to determine positioning and messaging.
• Create and translate a communications goal and tasks into a powerful IMC planning brief
• Select communications tools and media based on their merits, your objectives and your constraints (such as budget).
• Measure the performance of your integrated marketing communications using outcome metrics and return on investment criteria.
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.