|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
All business depends on selling or marketing to human beings. Anything that helps us better understand how and why people buy things must improve our chances of commercial success. Behavioural economics offers a more scientifically robust and accessible model for understanding the basis of behaviour change in a fundamentally different way and how to implement against it.
This course will touch all aspects of business: so all those who work in marketing, sales, creative, innovation, research and insight and communications development to culture/change management and HR. In short, it is essential for anyone whose role involves exploring or affecting decision-making, both B2C and B2B.
• The old rational or cognitive model and why it still clings on
• Instead, the new understanding of the brain and focussing on inherent and automatic responses
• The role and importance of engaging the emotions
• From the individual to the collective
• Content versus context
• How to understand System 1 and System 2
• Specific areas such as priming, norms, heuristics and availability will be explored for their separate and cumulative impact
• What this means for communications, changing consumer (and B2B) behaviour and
communication and new product development
• Specifically, what does BE mean for market research?
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.