|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
An Audience with PR Smith. Founder of SOSTAC Planning Framework | Live on, 12 November | London | Book now
This two session programme equips account managers with the skills and tools to develop and implement detailed dynamic account strategies and plans for their key accounts. Using their own customers as case studies, participants establish how ‘best practice’ principles can be applied to managing their own key accounts whilst adding immediate value into their own organisations.
Whilst the first session focuses on a best-practice approach to the development of a strategic key account plan, session 2 then builds on that foundation with the opportunity to present a plan for feedback, then explore how such plans can be implemented in practice.
Please contact a Sales Advisor to confirm session dates.
Those responsible for managing face-to-face relationships with customers that have a significant impact on achieving the organisation’s business objectives. Participants should have three years’ sales experience, six months of which should ideally have been in an account management role. The course is also valuable for managers and directors intending to implement a key account management strategy within their organisation.
• Recognising which customers are key accounts
• Understand the scope of the key account management role
• Recognise the stages of a key account relationship
• Develop a strategic key account plan
• Identify the potential in their customers
• Use professional business analysis tools
• Develop internal teams to meet the needs of key accounts
• Identify and develop DMUs
• Utilise internal resources in a virtual team environment
• Understand the impact of key account management on internal communication and customer records
• A strategic plan developed for a customer, with feedback
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.