|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
An Audience with PR Smith. Founder of SOSTAC Planning Framework | Live on, 12 November | London | Book now
Many new managers suffer stress and disillusionment in the first few months in their appointment due to lack of skills. The course will remove this concern and provide your organisation with newly inspired leaders who understand how to direct their teams and build group synergy. This course will develop the skills and confidence you need to work effectively with your team and deal impartially with difficult situations. For team leaders attending, this course helps you recognise your skills in an organised and professional way.
Management positions that will benefit from this workshop are newly appointed line managers, team leaders or junior managers or those in existing management positions looking to build their confidence. The size of the team that reports into the role can be anywhere between one and fifty.
• Understand the characteristics of effective leaders, what makes them great and what they do to create highly successful teams
• How to make the transition from team member to a leadership position
• Discover the critical factors to essential leadership skills;
Clarity – to ensure the tasks are carried out “right first time”, with commitment and enthusiasm from each team member.
Motivation – Learn the actions required to create a motivated environment where people want to work and give their best
Correct the Aim – These skills will enable you to deal with situations when the task or behaviour doesn’t meet the standard.
• This session will give you the skills to attract the right candidate for the right position
• Delegation is an essential skill to allow you to grow as a leader and at the same time allow your team to develop.
• Plan and managing effective meetings in a way that is productive and has team members excited to attend.
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.