|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
Effective, active brand management, internally and externally, is key to a successful business future and reputation. This course takes you on an engaging journey through best practice in brand management; from defining the brand to brand plan and marketing activation. It provides a comprehensive understanding around how defining and applying the brand’s equity and identity, together with robust brand, product and customer insight unlocks powerful integrated marketing activity and gives you real competitive edge. The workshop is an immersive experience packed with up-to-the minute case studies and leading brand examples that will challenge and provoke your thinking on the importance of achieving the optimal balance of brand and asset building with sales activation in your plan. You’ll leave - having strengthened your understanding via group work and practice - with core tools, techniques and insights on how to build and maintain a meaningful and healthy brand.
The workshop is designed for brand and marketing practitioners looking to expand their skillset and toolkit in brand building and disciplined brand management. Brand managers and assistant brand managers in consumer goods markets and marketing practitioners with responsibility for product or service-based brands – including business markets will all benefit. More experienced marketing executives looking to refresh or reflect on their understanding will also benefit.
• Understand how brands are defined, positioned and leveraged to add commercial value to the organisation
• The killer principles of effective brand management: analysis and planning
• How to manage and use brand perceptions, preference drivers and personality
• Understand how (modern and disruptive) brands are dramatised and made memorable – beyond visual ID
• Undertake a robust brand audit and apply to daily brand management
• How to create brand differentiation and distinctiveness
• Explain and manage brand architecture within a portfolio using key tools
• Create aligned business, brand and communication objectives
• Develop an effective brand plan and deliver through the expanded marketing mix
• Understand the importance of consistent brand representation
• Understand why and how meaningful brands commit to a reason to exist above and beyond making money
• Integrate and activate brand and customer strategies through the 8 levers of a well-planned marketing mix
• How to proactively manage your brand reputation
• Use measurements that demonstrate success and health of your brand and support the business case
• How to establish and build relationships with influencers
• How to build your brand internally and turn your employees into brand ambassadors
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.