|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
20% off all training courses booked in January. Use code: DISCOUNT20 T&Cs apply
Valid on training courses taking place in January, February and March 2020.
This course helps you develop a clear understanding of how to motivate and manage professional sales teams. It provides Sales Mangers with the skills, knowledge and strategies that deliver results , even in the most competitive market conditions. As a result of the course you will be able you accurately set meaningful objectives, forecast sales, motivate your top performers, build and develop the skills of your sales team and maximise results.
This course is designed for established sales managers who wish to improve their performance, those about to move into a sales management role, salespeople with some sales management responsibility and those who want to understand more about this challenging role.
• Set meaningful objectives for individuals and the team as a whole
• Use sales meetings to galvanise team enthusiasm and boost performance
• Manage underperformance
• Keep top performers motivated
• Build and develop the skills of the team
• Recruit the right people for the team
• Accurately forecast sales
• Identify the quantity of activity required in order to achieve the sales plan
• Ensure the team is doing the right things in the right way to achieve results (all about quality)
• Prioritise day-to-day sales management activities in order to maximise achievement of sales through others
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.