|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
An Audience with PR Smith. Founder of SOSTAC Planning Framework | Live on, 12 November | London | Book now
This event provides a clear understanding of how to ensure all in the sales team know precisely what they need to do to succeed and are fired up and motivated so they want to do these things. The course provides a toolbox of skills, knowledge and strategies which enables the 21st century sales manager to drive high levels of success. In a world that’s arguably more busy and challenging than it’s ever been, the course provides clarity about what the high return activities really are, and so the ones that should take priority.
This course is designed for established sales managers who wish to improve their performance, those about to move into a sales management role, salespeople with some sales management responsibility and those who want to understand more about this challenging role.
• Set meaningful objectives for individuals and the team as a whole
• Use sales meetings to galvanise team enthusiasm and boost performance
• Manage underperformance
• Keep top performers motivated
• Build and develop the skills of the team
• Recruit the right people for the team
• Accurately forecast sales
• Identify the quantity of activity required in order to achieve the sales plan
• Ensure the team is doing the right things in the right way to achieve results (all about quality)
• Prioritise day-to-day sales management activities in order to maximise achievement of sales through others
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.