|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
An Audience with PR Smith. Founder of SOSTAC Planning Framework | Live on, 12 November | London | Book now
Organisations are increasingly recognising the importance of marketing’s role and contribution in achieving sustainable growth and profitability. This workshop will introduce you to the key marketing concepts, tools, models and requirements of modern-day marketing; the foundations on which to plan and implement marketing strategies that will deliver success in the marketplace. The workshop is interactive and supported with case studies and best practice examples demonstrating how to improve marketing effectiveness.
If you are new to marketing or you work within another function and want to understand your relationship with the marketing team and the role and importance of marketing in your organisation. No prior knowledge of marketing is required for this workshop
• Understand the core principles of marketing: concepts, models, practices and techniques
• How marketing builds customer relationships and value
• Review marketing planning frameworks, including SOSTAC
• Market Research and how to apply it to a range of different marketing contexts
• Understand the importance of brand positioning and proposition development
• Develop profiling, segmentation and targeting strategies, including persona development
• How to manage customer experience and the customer journey (people, process and physical evidence)
• Product management: pricing, channel management, marketing communications and customer service
• How to ensure your marketing is ethical and legally compliant
• How to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.